depress

original by cikjijah

salam...

it have been months since i create a post..
feel weird tho..
i love blogging..
but i suddenly lost interest of it..
today..lol..i dunno wat happen to me..
been cryin' since last nit..
am i dat weak tho?
i dun even sure..
i miss my arau fwens..
they're always there when i need them..
been depressed by work..
been depressed by him...
n also been depressed by those...lol..
too many depression rite?
gez i shud take some seriuos depression pills..

am i missing something in my life?
wat did i do wrong to those people?
i dunno..i gez i fit in...
earlier this morning i was shock when my mom suddenly slam my lil sis bedroom door..
motive?she was juz tring to wake her up for subuh act2ly..
n plus..she's currently hot, my bro not yet back from last nite n she needed to use my bros car to send my lil bro to school dis morning..
even so..he still didnt come back after 7.00..
so my mom decide to use the kancil dat i ussually use to go to work..
oh well..it was lucky dat i got taklimat pencerapan today at 8.30a.m..so she cud use it anyway..
as she was back.my bro arrive home..
n my mom started slamming the sliding door n kick anything..lol..
wish i cud see dat..coz i heard it only..
=p
well..my bro was totally maximumly drunk..n i dunno wat the quarelling bout coz i only hear my mom screaming and shouting at him..
as i was ready to go to the taklimat..(i went down early like 7.45 to see wat happen)
i see my bro sitting at the couch n my mom was in front of him..
my bro was juz staring at the floor..
my mom keep on babling things..like agama..tatoos..drunks..my siblings hope..
something emo la...lol..my mom cud be a great counselor tho..
as i was saying...
she was using some hadith n ayat Al-Quran like surah al'Asr..
telling my bro..like..u know wat those ayat mean rite?
n my bro like..nodding as if he understand..
n i was like..bullshit u..u understood none..
if yes then y did u do those..
the bottom line is..u love to lie to look smart n yet to me u look damn stupid..
oh well.ur my bro tho..
i have to accept u anyway..(forced to)
i dunno wat u'll think when am writing this entry..
i gez im tired of keeping ths to myself..
i feel relieved anyway..=)
no more cries i hope..=)

wslm..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal