gud bye 2009











original by cikjijah
its 31 dec
n today will be da last day of 2009
n im sad tonite..
didnt know where to start
clueless
full of emotions
one minutes i laugh
and one minute i juz wanna cry out loud
ive been tough all dis years
i guess so
i didnt get any help thru all dis years
but im happy
for most of the passes years
tho tears have been my friend too
n im lucky to be alive as for today
but i still put some hope for the future
dat i wud live freely n enjoy my life to the fullest with whom i love


this man..
i wanna thank to him so much
because he brings color to my life again
tho i got my life colored before...
but with him in my life, i got rainbow
dat always shine upon my day

'i love you'
as this lovely word wud describe how much i intend to love you
n live my life in the future with you
u r a sweet guy
a protective person
yet humble in every things dat u do
i adore u from the first day u say hello to me..


with this love
i promise to u
dat whatever happen
im here for u
n i hope u'll be there for me too

with this promise
comes responsibility
dat bind us together hopefully forever

To Allah..
i pray dat dis love wud not end
i pray for happiness
i pray for humbleness
i pray for togetherness
with u
always...

n i pray so dat our love will be ease
no more walls dat split us ever again
i love u n i wud always do..
thank you for a lovely 2009 with me..
i hope 2010 will brings us more n more happiness..
inshaAllah..




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal