Even if it's hurt

original by cikjijah


Even if I still have this feeling toward you,

I will just let it go,

Bcoz to me,

it is already over,

so, I do not have to think back bout it,

wateva had past behind,

I will definately let it go,

for good.


Even if I wanted you to explain bout it,

I rather go and silence,

will no turning back to you,

and demand for what I should know,

it's ok..

and it still will be.


Even if I feel hurt to know bout you now,

I just assume that this is the destiny,

that both of us have to face,

in order to live,

in this beautiful world own by HIM.


Even if I must move on,

I just want you to know,

that deep down inside me,

I respect you as my friend,

I forgive you for wateva suffer that i had before,

I am happy for you,

and I am glad that we meet

bcoz, you make me who I am today.

you made me stronger and tougher,

and i can say i'm kinder now...=)

less firm...

Thank you..

smile all the time ya..

coz it looks good on you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal