rasukan..


original by cikjijah


tell me now..
why its important for you?
why its affect you these much?
if im the one who told those things to you..would you listen?
huh..would you?
i dont thing its wrong..
nope..not at all..
you just think too much..
too much bout what others would say..
what others would do..
how others will react..
screw them..
if i care what others would say bout me..
you probably wouldnt see me now..
you probably wouldnt know me now..
why?
why me?
why you?
why they?
or is it wrong what i'm babbling here,,
was it?
or was it not?
argghh..
couldnt sleep well last nite..
keep on asking myself..
what have i done to you and myself?
why i react like that to what have you say to me..
gosh..
soooooo tense...
sooo damn tense..

Comments

Unknown said…
mmg sedih..ko ase cane nurul?
aku xtau la..xleh tdo ang tau..
arghh,,,dh la aku de competition..creative art from waste material..due date hari jemat ni..lagi tense aku ni..
Unknown said…
aku pun xtau yan tp aku dpt rasa kekusutan ko... apasal nie,cuba habaq mai sat kt aku...
Unknown said…
ntah la nurul..kene rasuk kut aku ni..haha..ade je la masalah aku..
Unknown said…
sama la,aku pun ada je mslh hehehe... harap2 sume ok... kalau smpat,ko cte la kt aku...

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal