missing my family and loved ones..


by RihanNa (bukan Nama Sebenar)


at the moment..
i barely have time for myself...
literally planning to go back to hometown this friday...
however i got this duty thing in the office on Saturday morning..
so...the planning kinda interupt..
so....i dont know when to go back..aggghhhhhh...
hectic recruitment session ooo....
i miss rania sooo much..seing her cute face in facebook make me wanna go home...
miss my bumbum nigam also...
saw him few weeks ago, but still, i felt rindu jugak...hahahaha...
ok..call me jiwang or watsoeva...i am 25th this first March..so..mind my own business la..

haha.,..anyway...i am happy to have such be-love bf,,which is soon to be fiance,,,lebiu lah...
p/s: still a long way to go actually... soon = 2 years time...
i wouldn't mind waiting for him...
coz i have been waiting for him since few years back.. now i got youuuuuuu....
can not escape ooo....
ok. stop.. felt like a young stupid girl who's falling in love in young age.hahaha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal