weird dream

by RihanNa (bukan Nama Sebenar)

last night i had this dream bout this one guy that i have relationship with him before...
it is weird dream but i simply like it.
may be i missed him.i dunno..the feeling just came all of a sudden.
if i were to put his initial, people would know..but..i keep it to myself..=)
it has been 2 years since we moved on. i hope he's doing well over there.
heard few stories from my mak..bout him..owh wel.. i just hope he's ok..
why? i dream of happy things with him..idk..dont ask me..
some people said, we dream of people we missed. and some people said that we dream bout things we are afraid of. i dunno...maybe..but if he were to come back to me, will he accept the way i am changed now?i bet not.lol. now, we are like 'langit dan bumi'....=)
well..that's ok..i didnt put any hope on him anymore. i am satisfied with what i have now..
nizam has completed me. he give me what i want. that's all that matter..


end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal