Business pulak

by RihanNa (bukan Nama Sebenar)

it has been a while since my last post on Raya.
anyway, am starting a new business on felt brooches and hair clips.
check my fb to view album. Reyyanna's Arts
anyway ..
this project actually started by helping my lil sister with her pencil box design that she make for her friends. \
whichn is for sale.
later she was asking if i knew how to make a brooch pins.
so i was like trying my luck there.
at the end of the day, i end up creating more than 5 pins.
and then we all decided to buy more materials and create more pins.
and there you have it.
new business at Raya. =)
my brooch may not be that creative enough for certain people.
may not be attractive enough to open a shop. but this is my passion to arts.
you like it you buy. if you dont please drop critics. i would like to improve.
and expand. =)

Comments

Adi Herman said…
bah apa gik?mok mek join venture juak...tp bkn mek sebenarnya,bini mek yg minat benda2 kdk tok
Unknown said…
oh ya ka? nya ada fb x?leh jak share2 info. mun d miri tok ssh nk crk pin bulat ya..

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal