Indonesia here i come

by RihanNa (bukan Nama Sebenar)

sooo, this will be my first time to indonesia,
heard so many stories about it, yet to experience it myself..

i know i know.. so lame right? indonesia je pun...
well u guys,  i dont really care, as long as its free i like it all the way,
new experience in new place.
cant wait.
a lot to learn in so little time. but i jia you...i do my very best.
for beloved company.
walao... semangat gila...

Anyway, will be posting pictures once i got back from indo guys.
pray for my safe returns.

will be continuing my raya holidays once i come back . off to kuching for 5 days.
will be meeting lover boy and the family again.. yay...tak sabar jugak untuk itu..

ok. off now. 




Comments

Adi Herman said…
All the best and bon voyage sis!

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal