2014, post 1, Random

by RihanNa (bukan Nama Sebenar)

First post for 2014. yeay!!! Happy New Year all!!
Not really sure what to post tho.

I bet everyone have New Year resolutions. I have mine too..

But I would not share here. lol.. coz every time I said it out, it end up nothing. I mean nothing really change. So it is better for me to keep it silent. At least that makes you guys out there wondering right? or not? lol...

Anyway. It has been a while since I last celebrated New Year as a single lady. ouch... lol..
But I am happy to do so. Not sure about the other guy la. I hope he learn something. ok need to stop there =)

I just wish him all the best in his life. For all of you out there too..

May this year and years to come bring health and prosper to all of us. So we can stop complaining about life as a Malaysian. lol..

peace and out.



Comments

Unknown said…
Happy new year juak Bro Adi.

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal