Updates: me, Africa, Belaga, car and works.

Hey,
Whenever there is update here there will be a lot of photos with it. I love photo taking however the quality is not that impressive tho. Just as something that I can share with viewers outside there.
Now I am proud to tell you that I have been to Africa. Went there just last 2 weeks and came back last week.
Africa is a big continent. So to be exact I went to Zimbabwe to attend an education fair and recruitment event.
Before I off to Zimbabwe, me and my colleague had a little gathering. Doa selamat katenye. Lol. But yeah we had a fun time together. Nothing I want the most at that point of time. A bunch of colleague that I can call family.
Apart from that, there are places in Sarawak itself that I have never been to. So this time I have the chance to visit Belaga with awesome bunch of people from other university and company. Again, to attend a techincal education carnival.
Further updates is on my car interior and exterior. Ahaaa.. my friend helped me to spray my car's interior and I love the color. And then after raya I have change the exterior of my small car. Ahaa. Well, I literally put some sticker on my hood cover. I love the army print sticker. It gave the rugged look to KJ. Oh ya that's my car name.
And yeah. Like last year raya, good friends have came all the way from Miri to visit me. Aww.. so toughtful right? Spent quality time with them. All the meals I cooked was worth my time. Atleast I know they will eat it. Lol.
Ya, basically that is all the updates that I have for this moment.
ASIA MUSIC FESTIVAL post going to be here soon. Cant wait! I have missed my chance to attend the annually Borneo Jazz Festival event this year.
I know I am going to have fun. But maybe this time everything going to be different.
I dont know, just maybe.
Anyway, till me next post pepo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal