Sabah vacation with favourite people

by RihanNa (bukan Nama Sebenar)

Updates updates...

For the second tome of this year I went off to Sabah just a week before the earthquake struck Sabah. #prayforsabah

Sabah is always a beautiful place to come for holiday or vacation.

3rd time to Pulau Sapi, we decided to try the longest Zipline in the world. I can tell you that was the shortest second of my life. I kinda hope it last longer. lol.. it was superb. I can imagine myself coming back to Sapi Island to do it one more time.

Apart from Zipline activity, my friends decided to go for Flying Fish. call me a coward, I would never ever , I repeat never ever do it. Even the boat guy offered it free for me. I was screaming my ass to him saying I dont want. lol. Imagine the boat is flying high and fast, and you need to hold on to the handle till you feel tired and you were thrown into the middle of the sea. HECK NO PLEASE. lol

I dont care, call me chicken or a coward call me whatever you like. once a NO, always a NO NO...

The next day, we went of to Kundasang. we stayed 1 night at 36 mile lodge. Not bad at all. No Telco line. Very cozy and chilly. No air cond. yeah, no air condition. at all..

It was quite cold at night time and in the morning so you barely need an air cond tho. It was peaceful place to stay. And they even provide board games just in case you are bore. lol.

We played Monopoly till 2am. I am glad we did what we did. It fosters our friendship even more. I guess. lol..

The next morning after checking out we went to Desa Cattle Farm. Bought 2 types of milk chocolate and fresh, eat ice cream and took some photos. Then we went off to the Kinabalu War Memorial Kundasang.

Very nice garden and very nice view as well. Well maintained I can say. If you are in Sabah, you definitely have to go there and visit. I think the entry fee is only RM3.

They are selling stuff inside there too like tshirts, caps, key chains and a lot more.

And then, we went back to KK for a night. chilling and relaxing before heading back to Miri.

Did not manage to visit my Grandma this year. =( it was late and we dont want to arrive miri so late at night. so yeah. next year nenek ... =(

That is about it. That was my best vacation for this year. hoping for more to come!

Bring it on!

enjoys the photos...

Love Hate
Reyyanna
336 Mile Lodge, Desa Cattle farm and Kinabalu War memorial view

Kinabalu War Memorial Kundasang

that is me in pink pants

on our way to 36 mile lodge and view from the lodge.

mixture of photos.

on our way from Miri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal