we make a better world...juz u n me....

original by cikjijah

ive been thinking lately..
ase cm buang mase je asek nk sakitkan ati org n diri sendiri..
i always wanted to grow up..
but somehow..im not...

whether im not ready or im not aware wats grow up means..
huh..i felt like im exhausted rite now..
exhausted to quarrel..n acting stupidly..
now..i realized wat have i done..
thinking only bout my interest..
whereas others suffer more...

i wanted to be a new person..
somehow my feet doesnt step into it?
how.how.how...
i cudnt walk alone,..
im weak..
i need help..
oh God...please send me someone to guide me..
please send me the person..
whom can guide me..thru my day n nite...thru my sorrow n happiness..
if the person is the one..
i wish they know that im here..
waiting for them to come n bring me..
to the right path..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal