why are we still friend?

by RihanNa (bukan Nama Sebenar)

this post goes to you.
yeah you.
im just curious..
why did you wanna still being my friend if you decide to get rid of me?
just block me or remove me from your friend list....
rather than block me from posting to your wall.right?
still..i can contact you rite?
well..thats the only part that i dont ustd bout you..
i can ustd. you dont have to treat me nice you know.
after all..
im nothing to you no more..
yes.. i knew it earlier..
but i don give it damn at first..
coz..maybe its the best..
i'm not that cheap..begging you to come back to me just like that..
well..at least.. im just being honest at first..asking why all of sudden..without no discussion you wanna let me go..
after all..i'm not the one who start the flirting right?
i know you are the good man..and still will be..
i felt so frustrated yet i'm happy for you..because u can finally do wateva u wan now..
wanna know sumthing? i think i'm happy like this..life without you..it feels...awesome..
maybe it was not a mistake afterall meeting with you at that time..yeah..
but..nah..what past is past..i dun wanna see wats in the back there anymore..
let its stay there..forever..
i can only pray for you..hope you could b happy with whoever 'she' is..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal