me and my heavy heart

by RihanNa (bukan Nama Sebenar)


 
received a phone called yesterday.
one girl was crying at the edge of the line.
i ask her why is she crying.
she told me her brother hit her hard at her head.
i was silent at first.
deep inside me i know its totally hurt.
no wonder she is crying like she lost everything in the world.
my heart was pumping fast at that time.
i know how she felt and why she said she want to go out from the house.
i felt the same, that's why i left mine.
the 'shit' happen over a small things. and he dragged it to worst?
its not fair. i know. and i always knew.
that is why i am a very patient person till now.
you can provoke me to make me shout at you.
but i have patient as high as a mountain.
and i have colorful character as cheerful as a rainbow.
u can push me down. but i will rise fast.
tho, i am still fragile inside, coz my heart shredded to pieces long time ago.
and now, what ever they all do, nothing, and i say nothing can make my heart shred anymore.
we will stay here. i will stay here. and wait . till the day i can let you all go.
but until that day. i will stay here and protect whatever is left in our family.
i may act like i didnt care, truth is i do care. 
but i just stop  trusting anyone of you anymore.


sincerely,
broken heart -ed sister.



Comments

Adi Herman said…
seriously....this is very touching
Unknown said…
true story bro. happening around us, within us.
Mr.J said…
Sadly am not a girl haha
Unknown said…
Mr. J: ti nuan ka nyadi ku ulih jmpi awk ka ulih nyadi indu shari ja... =)

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal