a glance of the past post

by RihanNa (bukan Nama Sebenar)

glancing to my early post in 2009..
i feel guilty suddenly.
i feel frustrated to myself.
i feel naive.
i feel awkward.
few names commented my post. names like nurul. lizi. yani. sarah. rosly. mala...
jay2. =)
owh ya. forgot to tell you guys. he's married. in last march.. =)
he is  a great guy. am sure she is a lucky women.
anyway.. time passes. i cant rewind anything in the past right.
what i have now is what i should embrace.
yes, i slip on my way to pursue happiness.
i was wrong. i am wrong.. i am still wrong. i know.
but. my mission is still not complete. yet.
i will be there. soon.
i did give a thought about it.
=)
pray for me ya. amiinn...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal