2014 resolutions and 2013 review


by RihanNa (bukan Nama Sebenar)

What have I accomplished this year?

Am not really sure eh. well, if its work related I think only 50% was achieved. I have to say, am a slow progressor. lol.. or maybe the proper word would be malas. Gonna improved the quality of work. Have to improve my laziness too. Jia you Rihanna.

Anyway,. a lot of drama have happen this year. A lot of things improved and aim bless with people who never get tired of my silliness and emotional me.

My makan buddy, kak leen (bukan nama sebenar), Pet, Ian, Lesta and Boi Lolen but now sudah tukar gegel, my cabbage head paling awesome gf, my colleagues yang gila2 ( Phebe, Eva, Debbie, Klaus Boss, Simon, Hui Nee Abg Mansor, Zhungyi, NJ, Hadi, Michelle and Nick Lau) and not forgetting the most 'triangulate' boss. Boss Nick Ching, new friends (Shirlin, Shandra, Lessie an etc ) , old friends (yg jauh dan dekat), schoolmates that always ask sarcastic questions (Zen, Mantem, Mcdon, Mader, Nizam, Usup, Krol and newly recruited Deng go Deng ...) lol.. thanks for always been there.

To mak and family members. This year macam ada kurang sikit drama. which is good. hahaha.. hopefully selalu begitu...

To you, I am sorry. I might not be the best you have, I am sure you can find better. Thanks for the love that we have shared in the past 2 years. It will always be there in my heart. hope you will grow wiser and be more of an adult. (lagu Let Her Go by passenger for you)

2013 has been a good year to me so far except for the 'personal one' hehehe... in 3 month time am gonna turn 27.. Age is just a number. Hell yeah it is. (syiok sendiri)

so whats next? 2014 what to expect?

hurm.... hurm... hurmm... ahahaha...

I will let the time tell me. Have faith in Allah that He will give me a better things next year.Amiin,.

Be prepared 2014. am not gonna be soft on you. Bring it ON!!!!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal