Burger Kukus Ngap Sayotters


I bet, not all of you in Miri knows about the existence of this Burger kukus right? Owned buy 3 Malay guys, they started this business i think around October if i am not mistaken. one of them is my schoolmate. we all called him Midon. well now that he had this burger business, he called himself McDon. =)

Why burger kukus? am not sure. I never interviewed them personally. lol.. all I know that these burger cooked without butter or oil... I guess, it should be healthy right? something new is it not?

the Menu? hmm.. basically they have similar menu like any other burger stall. things that made they different a bit from others, is how they prepared the burger and the sauce. you have to go there to see it for yourself.

I personally like the home made beef burger... cost me around RM5.50 without cheese. next on my list would be the home made chicken burger..

well they also offer Ramly beef and chicken burger tho. Hotdog burger as well...

oh ya.. almost forgot. they located nearby CTR permy there. nope. not the one in front CTR, near by.. you can see their stall with a red tent. located in front of a mini mart.

my first bite was the home made beef with cheese. so moist. so soft. a very big portion. well of course for me la.. my mouth petite what. lol..

Another thing that almost slipped from my mind is that, they have this card, where you need to have 10 stamps only then you can redeem 1 free Ramly burger. That does not mean you can buy 10 burgers and get 10 stamps. no no no... lol.. you need to go there and buy 10 different times only then you are entitled for the free burger. well, that is if you want la... =)

any way. must try ya... only in Permy. like no other. chewah...

till me next post..

p/s: most picture are taken from their fb page. check em out here .












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal