finally...

original by cikjijah

finally i got the time to create some writing on my blog again...
its been a while after my laptop broke that day...
but now im typing back baby...
well..actually its not quit good this few days..
my pay isnt out yet..
but my frens only take 2 month time when she started as a gstt before..
idk..maybe racisme is there..no comment..
i was very upset dat im afraid i cudnt but dis laptop..
but..fortunately my sis let me borrow her money n i will pay it back as soon as my pay out next month..
i was..wat?yay...uhuhh...na ah..
soooooooo fooly happy....
and plus...i got durian runtuh today....
so...im not gonna worry even if my pay aint out yet...
well...God have mercy on us...
juz pray to Him n He open way to us...
even at that time we actually didnt realize it...
well..talking bout laptop...
its hp model..i kinda like the design...
the monitor can make 360 degree turn..
awesome huh?its great...i love it so much...
well...
ive plan to but car too...
in 3 mnth time..but i aint decide wat car i wanted to buy...
some say myvi..some say viva..but i kinda like crv or hilux..haha...
high taste huh?absolutely...
but..im afraid of taking care big things like dat..u know..the maintainance..
my pay isnt dat high..
idk...still having the blue here..
well..wat ta u waiting more?give a suggestion guys..help me out here..

Comments

Cik Lizi said…
makcik yannnn
nak tgk model laptop yang bley pusing tu....
hehe
aku ngah korek2 belas ehsan yg lain utk beli laptop bru ni
ley serbey laptop apa yg best...
hehe

bab kereta tu
ikut la kemampuan
haha
nanti xmampu tanggung kosnya
kena tarik,satu hal lak
blacklist tu
bley effect secara long term~

^_^
Unknown said…
aduh..panas panas panas..hii...xtaw nk beli pe..xyah beli ah seng..hihi..

haha..nk tgk?hihi,.ala..camera phone wat hal la..tgkp gmbr leh..tp nk detect kat laptop xleh..

hm..nanti la aku usaha kan k..

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal