kebingungan melanda...

original by cikjijah


now..where shud i begin..
i dun why i did that...
after 1 year...
why i decide now?to do dat...
i dunno..
clueless..
not knowing wat wud happen tomorrow..
im afraid..
its killing me from inside..
does he need the opportunity to make frens wif me?
i dunno..dats only half of it..
the other half?
he had left malaysia yesterday..
i dunno how i felt..
dunno wat i felt..
sad?lose?weird?asking?
all perhaps..
good bye to u..
i hope ull be alrite all the da way..
as for me?
dis weeks have been the most challenging to me..
wanna know y?
im tense..sure..till ive decide something stupid..
uhuhh..idk wat i thought..
too much to think u know..
n i wanna make it short..
dats y i wanna run from all dat..
hoping dat it wud somehow solve by itself..
but how wud dat help?
my action wud only makes things even worst...
i know..dats y im back up from the stupidity..
dats y i woke up from the dreams dat drag me into fantacy..
n now i realize...dat only part of life..
which i shud not be complaint off..
coz its my destiny to face it..
its may qada' to have it..
n i will..i will face it fullheartedly..
=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal