angpow na lai....

original by cikjijah


yay me...
got gud news today..
altho..i woke up slitely late, early dis mornink,
but i got gud news today..
i've planned not to cook yesterday..
so i didnt bring along my lunch..i just packed one packet of noodle..
which is my fav..
but..for real man..
my boss have very good mood today..
she even gave all of us angpow n a pack of forrero rosche..is dat the exact spell?
screw dat..
the best part is..
my boss even ask all of us go out n have lunch together,,
for a min i gez dat i have to buy my self a lunch..
duhh...no i dont..
she buy all of us..which juz 2 of us..lol
and...
1 of my colleague ask us to 'tapau' for her..
and..
we have our lunch at KFC..
its not dat exclusive but..
duhh..free...!
my God..
i'm very happy today..
even motivated..
yay to my work!..
happiness....=)
not forgoting u love ones..
love u always...

Comments

Anonymous said…
hehehe...me too..ingat kamu selalu...

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal