by RihanNa (bukan Nama Sebenar)





lets talk bout something general...


like attitude management..


well, to be brief, attitude can be divide into 2.


works and personal..


in works, always we heard to have positive attitude..


yah..that's easy when you work in new company,


but when you worked for so long in the same company,


sooner or later you would felt bored and started to have the negative attitude problem,


every little things people do or done, you felt mad about it..


there is nothing wrong if we are having this attitude actually,


ya, i agreed to that because, its just the time for you to move one to another good company,


which may be bigger that the current,


dont you think?




the other attitude management is the personal one.


this one, depend on individu..


some may be a bit hard to change..


some are adjustable..


positive or not,


both have advantages and disadvantages..


of course the advantages would be different depend on person..


well, for me..


im very acceptable person...


i am honest with my feeling and words..


that sometimes people would take me for granted..


but than again, i dont have time to think bout that,


i have abigger thing to think about..


i dont really need a lot of follower at my twitter so that i can feel better than somebody who are not..


i dun have to have a lot of fb fren so that people assume i am glamor..


i dont tweet or set my status with nice english so taht people would like it..


but fb n twitter are just the medium for me, to let people know about me..


because we live so far from each other..


that is why in my blog, i always talk about people around me , me and all about me..


especially love life..


because that is wat im feeling thru that day or months or years..


from one post to one post,


you can see that each of them are related..




well..thats it for now.


next time we talk again bout something...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal