This is our story

by RihanNa (bukan Nama Sebenar)


now here is another story,

you can say that i am a playgirl or humanizer ..

but i didnt choose for that..

i always keep my faith to a particular man..

but every time i was been let down..

i didnt choose to move on so quickly..

but this one man come at the time i really need somebody to talk to..

nothing personal to that..

he's just a friend that i adore when i was in my teenage age..

i always have feeling on him..

but ya...he was always taken...

every time i tried to talk or chat with him,

he will treat me as his friend..

and that's good..

that just show how much he love his girl..

and always salute that.. i know he is a loyal person..

that's why i didnt dare to court him..

that just me..i didnt take or flirt someone's belonging...

and.. i move on...trying to find someone else...

until one day, it was confirm that he is single...

i started a chat with him...

and in 1 day..he fall for me?really?

i was like adoring him from past what, 13 years ago?

really?

i dunno..at first i could not believe it also..

but, he was different back then...

cold and like ignoring me all the time...

yeah..probably because i was the shy little petite before..

now...i'm falling for him again..

he was my teenage crush...

i adore him like sooooo much...

even i could not talk and see his face if he was in front of me..

i felt like a teenager once again...

he make me feel this way..

he thought that i hated him, and he thought i was firm back then..

was i wrong to have this feeling towards him, even i knew my bf is missing...

to where, not even his family know...

how?

how would you gals out there react to this?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal