Birthday!!!!

by RihanNa (bukan Nama Sebenar)

happy birthday me!!!!!!!!!!!Finally i am 25th years old...
am now a quarter century of age...=)
he was the first one wishes me that night.
patiently waiting for me to come back home after attending a dinner with Felicia & Ben.
blissful and fun dinner anyway at Sajian Warisan..
happy thru out the day yesterday...
surprised by NJ and Felicia, a birthday cake and a Versino Shoes. really awesome shoes btw.
later at night, bring out my cute housemates too McD and treat them dinner...
got a present from Eta..Patiently wait for my Birthday Card from My love...=)
Still otw...=)
anyway, later tonight we will be attending a bbq party at Wong sisters house.. yippie..
its gonna be awesome and fun...tomorrow will work half day..
owh...did i mentioned that State Financial Secretary are coming down to Curtin Tomorrow?
and i am the one who will be entertain him tomorrow. =)
now i am feeling like doing important thing... =)
anyway...nervous and curious bout tomorrow... wish me luck..God help me..=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal