for better or for worst...

by RihanNa (bukan Nama Sebenar)


this should be my second post for March entries.
yesterday we had a long conversation.
a serious one i tell you...
when i said 'we' it refers to me and my love nigam
i just wanted him to know how i felt, when he lose his focus to what i am babbling at the moment, or what have i told him before...he loses his focus on everything that matter to him like studying, loitering, finding a part time job & etc..
it is really breaking my heart apart...but i chose to forgive him..
he may have done so many things that makes me mad and sometime crazy for him, but then again, he's just being him..that's all.. i liked him, love him now and will always do...
i am willing to share his sorrow and despair, and i would like to know that i am different..i am,..
he was afraid if all the girls are the same..yes..he may be correct bout that, but he forget that i am not a girl, i am a women now.
i am open to suggestions and criticism.. i accept people mistakes..i forgive and forget..
i am just being me...he said he need strong women that's why he chose me...
i am happy to hear that, coz i know he is so fragile..like a little boy lost his mom...
i hate it when he started to cry over his problem...
i always ask him to share his pain and problems with me...
i would do anything to make them go away..
i promise him that, i will stand by him, no matter what he become, no matter how hard it is..
i will stand by him..in his heart and by his side.


.end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal