me and my swing mood

by RihanNa (bukan Nama Sebenar)


my mood kinda swing these few days..
perhaps my PMS are coming in these near future..
not sure why i felt empty..nigam byk keje kut..
no time for me and my spoiltness...
back from traveling i had a fever...
ask bugum to sent me to Hospital that nite.
i could not stand the heat inside me. so i asked him to sent me to the hospital.
luckily he was ok with that.
went back from Hospital around 1200.
got an mc certificate from the doctor. i didnt ask, she just gave me..lol..
i slept the entire day. woke up, eat bfast, eat my medicine then sleep again. until i felt so much heat, i had to take my bath.. felt so fresh for a while then i went to sleep again.lol..but i felt like i recover my health back. btw.. when the AMO check me for the first time. he checked my blood pressure. it was low. he even checked me for 3 times. and the result were still the same. my body temperature was 37.7 .
i am feeling ok. not sure why my blood pressure was like that. lol..tot i only have fever.lol...well..till next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal