Excited for Borneo Jazz Festival

by RihanNa (bukan Nama Sebenar)

well, to be honest, this would be my first time attending so called big music festival. ok fine. its lame right? ya i know. do i care?lol..
anyway i am excited to the max since this would be the right opportunity to get to know a prestige event annually held by STB . this time around it will be held in Parkcity Everly Hotel Miri. check out on the Borneo Jazz Festival here.

uuu...uuuu...am excited...

Banner for Borneo Jazz 2012

Comments

AdjayMAGIC said…
Waah! This is my second time covering the Jazz festival. Last year I covered both days and stayed till closing! I enjoyed every minute of it and i'm sure you will too :-) last year I was invited by @LadybirdMollyz and I didn't regret a nano-second saying "YES, I'll go!" See you there!
Unknown said…
hehehe.... the opening was indeed superb. we shall see how tonites gonna be. =)

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal