this and that

by RihanNa (bukan Nama Sebenar)

ok.. just need to post this entry.
met my bf last weekend.happy. tired. but then again happy.
actually he have this Instep Interview last Monday.
so i decided to take 1 day leave for him.
actually my family kinda miss me too.lol..almost 2 months i didnt go back hometown.
 anyway. there i was, and my siblings started to chit chat bout this and that.
family matters. their education. life. unemployed things here and there..
and mak asked whether we should sell the land that we have.
she said, too much memories with abah over there.
i dunno wat to say.
i just keep myself silent over the couch...
my opinion, we can sell it after the price of land increase. not now.
not when we still can afford everything. we have things to think about for the future of our family.
we do not have any other asset apart from the land that we have under my father's name.
i dunno. this thing is too complicated for me.what's your opinion?

back to my bf interview.
he said everything is ok.
i hope he succeeded that interview.
i dun want to push him to do things he does not have confident in.
so, whatever it is, i will wait for him..

only now i have the time to blog again. sigh..
anyway. this week gonna be hectic again.
we have CYA Camp on 26th til 28th of May.
i will only be there on 26th Morning and 28th the whole day.
kinda have other jobs to do over the weekend which is Miri May Fest at Permy Mall.
have to set up booth there.
aahhhh.....i can smell the tiredness of this week...
ohw Marketing please be gud to me...



 till me next post everybody.
rania is looking at me



nia cried when she first saw me

me and my man


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal