Android user

Ok. Well, before this i am a blackberry user. Not that i have stop using bb, i will still use bb again once i have fix my bb. Anyway.. i prefer use bb for msging. Or chat.it easier to type while driving. Ok well not all the time..
But have to say, now that im using android i find it quite convenience to browse, zoom and etc. Ok well. I still miss my bb tho. Its a present from my omani student. Ok one more thing is, i kmow my fingerbis considered small dy, but evrytime i completed a pharagraph of words i found out that i have a lot of typo. When i say a lot. I mean a lot k. Ok..whateva it is.. i now can blog from my fon yeeehhaaaaaa...but still missing mr blackberry.

Comments

Adi Herman said…
typo = itu tandanya kita bukan robot. people make mistakes and most of them, never learn from their mistakes...hahaha

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal