just another day

by RihanNa (bukan Nama Sebenar)


was crying like crazy yesterday,
and decided to take half day leave,
again, coming late in the afternoon,
at least now i feel a bit ok...
thanks By...thanks for accepting me like this..
its just hard for me to get thru dis all alone..
i need you to be by my side in my ups and downs..
and you were there..
listening to all my "stupid" story before..
hopes thing between us remain forever..
i'm just getting tired,
each time i tried to get to know somebody who i consider nice,
i mean in term of attitude towards other people and God...
and each time i'll be hurt...
im not finding this type of man because i want to, i just want my mom to be happy..
but the thing is, i dont...
and every time i started to love this type of people,
every time they let me down..
but now i learnt something..
as per advice by mahader and zain, =)
whom i consider as my bro..
dont trust nice people easily...
lalalalala...
By...thanks for always being there for me..
i'm not gonna leave you..
i was always there remember?
i hope you know where i stand..
always stand beside you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal