Literally happy

by RihanNa (bukan Nama Sebenar)

this post goes to whom it may concern..
it's raining outside..
and it's past 5.00pm and i'm still in the office..
been opening this post entry since 4pm today..
only now i have the idea to post something...
well..here goes..
happy..
yes..i'm happy..
literally happy because i'm yours by..
words could not really define how i am falling for you..
again..as i've mentioned earlier..
i waited for soooo long..
but of coz, in my waiting,
i met few guys..
few nice and bad ass guys..
all of these men..
made me what i am today..
i dont blame them for what they have done..
it is my decision after all..
my decision to be with them..
but, i didnt regret meeting them..
coz all of them thought me the lesson that i've learn today..
i'm thankful to God..
he made us chat that nite..
i mean..i dunno what come into me..
was happy when you reply the chat started with 'hi'
and still happy today..
think im happier now..
i promise to never talk about the past...
promise to let bygone be bygone..
it's you that i want..
hope this relation will not end..
so so so so so hoping that this would not last as what we are now..
i want you to be with me forever..
now, tomorrow and hereafter...=)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal