Working on weekend

by RihanNa (bukan Nama Sebenar)


just get back from Brunei yesterday,
have a bit fun,
never expect that the turn out of the participant would be convincing..
after all, this is my first event in Brunei..
feel proud of myself..
i hope somebody will also do..
well...
on our back from Brunei,
we got lost for 30 minutes...
that's why we arrived at 2.30 pm yesterday in Miri..
it was fun even we all got lost at that time..
we where laughing and talking in the car..
like nothing actually happen..
helped each other trying to find way...
yah...it's fun..
feel very excited for my next trip to Brunei..
oh yeah.. BTW im the one who drove the car...haha
and that's my first time driving to Brunei since my last 2 trip...
=) ok la what kan?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal