semakin dekat....

original by cikjijah


its 25feb n im sooooo soooooo soooooo nervous...
dunno y..but still..im nervous...
keep counting the days..till my last day at work..
n my upcoming event..
takut xcukup duit..
ntah..dok plan macam2..ase xpnh nervous cmni..
even b4 dis...
i miss my dad today a lot...
nk ngs..air mata xkuar...
ase sedeh..tp xdpt dluahkan...
xtaw nk ckp kat sape...
susah...
i think dis is the bestest way...
its like writing in a personal diary..
eventho ppl will read it somehow...
cant really wait till my last day..
friday wud be the inventory day..
my colleagues ask me to join them doing the inventory..
gues wat?its on 0600 in the morning..
normal day..i wud still be dreaming...
dunno yet..how dis friday wud be..
hm..well...i gez im going..not to let them down..coz..its gonna be my last day soon..
they were so nice to me..
eventho i knew them for a while..
gez after dis ...they wont forget me if we bump into each otr elsewhere..
hm..dis few days..didnt spend much tyme wif me love.
he was sooooooo busy.n im tired ....working ofkos..
hm...hope day goes by...n i wanna be happy again wif everyone around me..
hope is still a hope i gez...
the truth is im tired of everything...
working....waiting...hoping...
all in one...
somehow i wan my life change.
duno from wat aspect...
hoping for a miracle....
im gonna be 22 soon....
the burden is still on me...
i wanna cry...i just wanna cry...
to have a shoulder to lean on...n cry..as i want....
im weak...too weak to decide wats gud wats bad...
im.....im.....im such a weak person...
they said im tough..they said im strong....
n they said im fierce...
but they dunno my heart...
its soft as a cutton...
its soft as it can melt in any minute now....
GOd i pray for strength everyday,,,
to have the strenght to fight wats bad....
to have a strenght to face all denial...
to have the strnght dat cud keep me alive..n work for them...
Publish Post

to feed them....dats it..not for myself...its juz them...

Comments

Cik Lizi said…
yan~
"its soft as a cutton..."
cotton kot kan~
rasany lebey sesuai kalau gula kapas dr kain kapas~haha
or melt like m&m~
hehe~sabar ye yan~
insyaAllah u'll survive~
Unknown said…
haha..takut xsempat jer..awl2 aku mintak maap no..haha..seyes..aku ingt cm button lak..kahkah...

Popular posts from this blog

satu permulaan

berita gembira untuk aku

Holiday lah sangat