got a reason to smile today

original by cikjijah

yup...i got a reason to smile today..
no wonder all my works are done successfully today eventho ive faced very unhappy yesterday..
well..all the hard work is now payoff..
love my new beginning..
love the way it start..
love y'all for supporting me..
i love you too..never forget dat..
coz u r the important person there...
always be with me when im down n up..
hm..tomorrow all my day will have a makeover..
gotta wake up early..yup...early...
hihi..lalalala...i hope i cud do well on my first day..
a lil bit nervous over here..
hm...i wish my dad was here also..
to see my happy face..in my first day at work..
well...maybe its not meant to be dat way rite..
hm..i suppose...perhaps theres gud in wateva happen b4 dis...
idk..hm..i got plenty things to say here...but.maybe next time..huh?
rite..dats all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal