the lil step

original by cikjijah

the lil step dat i take today,
i hope it shall bring big changes in my life..
i dreamt b4, but now i got it in my hand..
as i took the lil step..i pray..
pray all my sorrow and sadness gone by the wind..
i pray all my problems will dissappear as the wind blows..
how i wish dat wud had happen..
it must have been relieving at dat time..
but im sure the time will come..
when they really ustd..
the basic of it..
it almost 7.00am..
and im feeling sleepy..gosh..i have to do smthing..
dis morning getting crazy playing the friend for sale at fbook.
get carried away for a minute..
forgetting dat im gonna make a lil step today..
feeling much better now..
yah..u know how 1st day work rite?
for new comers like me?
of coz im nervous and wat so eva..
hahaha...must be funny to thing back about dis smtmes in the future..
well...think i have to stop now..shall meet again in my next post..
have a gud day all..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

berita gembira untuk aku

satu permulaan

satu hal